Along with our friendly staff, the Technology Based Intervention Delivery System (T-BIDS) provides a framework for creating web-based intervention applications (apps) with integrated administrative support portals. From our library of features, you select those that best support your program. We can also design custom features to meet the unique needs of your program. T-BIDS protects all data collection and monitoring activities with state-of-the-art security protocols.
T-BIDS can help you:
- Convert research finding into products
- Deliver health interventions
- Deliver training programs
- Conduct research and collect data about users’ health indicators, progress, and mastery of the curriculum
MomMoodBooster (MMB) is a secure, confidential Internet intervention that provides a valuable treatment option for women who are experiencing postpartum depression (PPD). MMB is a six-session program that guides each user through a session of content per week for six weeks.
Session topics include:
- Psychoeducational information about PPD
- Practical strategies for managing mood like increasing pleasant activities, managing negative thoughts, increasing positive thoughts, and planning ahead for the future.
MMB was initially developed by an international team comprising researchers at Oregon Research Institute (ORI) and Parent-Infant Research Institute (PIRI) in Melbourne, Australia. MMB has been tested both in a feasibility study as well as in a randomized controlled trial that established its effectiveness in reducing depression and its acceptability to women who used it.